Welcome! My name is Queenie Degruytere. I am a massage therapist and health coach in Oud-Heverlee, near Leuven.
My passion is helping people to find a bit of tranquillity in our hectic world, through massage and coaching. Listening, brainstorming about ways to make positive changes in your life, or just helping you to relax physically by means of a massage in a safe and warm environment... that is what I am about.
Swedish relaxation massage
The classic Swedish massage relaxes body and spirit. The different massage techniques are performed with a soft, neutral oil. As the tension in your muscles fades, you can feel all stress just melting away.
- full body: 75 minutes: 70 euro
- full body: 90 minutes: 80 euro
- back, neck, shoulders: 45 minutes: 50 euro
- legs and feet: 45 minutes: 50 euro
Deep tissue massage
Deep tissue massage techniques focus on the connective tissue around and in between muscles, to reduce muscle tension and to improve range of motion. The treatment can be quite firm but should never be painful.
- full body: 90 minutes: 85 euro
- back, neck, shoulders: 60 minutes: 70 euro
Do you want to enjoy the pure relaxation of massage but are you hesitant about the oil, and you even prefer to keep your clothes on? Then our Zen massage is perfect for you! In this option, we focus on the head, the neck, the arms/hands and the feet. These are places where tension tends to build up. Because of the numerous nerve endings, massaging these body parts has an extraordinarily soothing and relaxing effect on the entire body.
- head, neck, arms, hands and feet: 60 minutes: 60 euro
- no oils are used, no need to disrobe.
- massage of back, neck and shoulders while seated on an ergonomic chair. No oils are used as the massage is performed on the clothes. Classic massage techniques are combined with pressure points.
- 30 minutes: 40 euro
- Also possible on location (travel fee may apply).
All sessions are by appointment only. Book via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0479 37 49 62.
Appointments take place in my practice (Dorpsstraat 53B, Oud-Heverlee) on week days and -evenings and some Saturdays. Get in touch to enquire about availabilities.